Droyd Weeler Mini eBike For Kids
Introducing the Droyd Weeler eBike for Kids! This eBike is specially designed for kids - it is not an eBike that is just small in size. Droyd's primary focus is safety. With electric bikes becoming ubiquitous, parents need a brand they can rely on and trust. Above all else, parents want to know that the e-bikes they allow their children to ride are safe and have all the necessary warranties. The experts at Droyd have made it their mission to create a line of exciting products that parents can trust will be safe and fun for their child. The Weeler is designed for 6 years and up. All of Droyd’s sleek and innovative e-bikes are equipped with numerous safety features to deliver an exhilarating yet secure riding experience for kids. Parental Controls include: Ignition Key and Speed Limit Key. Parents can choose between Low Speed (6.2mph) or High Speed (10mph) settings. The bike is designed to gradually pick up speed, and not accelerate at full torque immediately to protect the rider's safety.
- Powered with a 24V 200W Motor mated to a 24V 8Ah Lithium Ion Battery
- Maximum speed of 10mph or, 16kph
- Max range: up to 8 miles (12.9 km)
- Tire diameter: 15 inches (38 cm)
- Max weight capacity: 132 lbs (59.9 kg)
- Assembled product dimensions (LxWxH): 44.8 x 21.3 x 26.8 inches (113.8 x 54.1 x 68.1 cm)
- Rust free alloy components and stainless steel spokes
- Comes 98% assembled; out of the box and ready to ride in just 10 minutes
- Assembled product weight: 40.3 lbs (18.3 kg)
- Durable Steel Frame
- Accelerator and Break Lever
- Power Switch and Ignition Key
- Pneumatic Tire
- Speed Limit Switch
- Battery Level Indicator
- LED Headlight
- Foot Rest and Kickstand
- Read Disk Brake
- Certificate: ASTM F963
Your new Droyd Weeler will arrive at your door 98% assembled out of the box. What does this mean? You can still put a little sweat equity into building your new ride, but you don’t have to start from scratch. Each bike comes with clear directions, but assembly will vary based on your experience. For the skilled bike mechanic, you may be riding your new bike in as soon as 10 minutes or less. If you don’t have the time or the confidence to build your own bike, please take your Weeler to a local bike shop to build it for you.
The return window is 14 days from delivery.
Defective product: please inspect your order upon reception and immediately send us pictures/video of any issues you may notice. Replacement parts will be provided at no cost. Exchanges will be processed at our sole discretion if the item is not repairable.
Buyer’s remorse: products must be in new condition, unused, in original packaging with all accessories and documents. Customers are responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee applies.
- Battery - 60 days warranty
- Electrical components - 180 days warranty
- Frame - lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.